- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Veteran's Discountview coupon
SEE SHOP FOR DETAILS
Abby K, 03/16/2020
Honest, hard working people. I've had some major work done on my car here and they've always managed to fit me in and get the work done fast. It's rare to find mechanics who give their honest opinion/ understand the most affordable way to do things. On multiple occasions they've checked out my car for minor noises or vibrations and have never charged me. Really appreciate the integrity these guys have. Will continue to bring whatever car I own here.